This course will cover the RHCSA exam topics with code playgrounds and interactive shells. The RHCSA is an entry-level certification that focuses on actual competencies at system administration, including installation and configuration of a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system and attach it to a live network running network services.
A Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) is able to perform the following tasks:
- Understand and use essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments, and documentation
- Operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting and stopping virtual machines, and controlling services
- Configure local storage using partitions and logical volumes
- Create and configure file systems and file system attributes, such as permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems
- Deploy, configure, and maintain systems, including software installation, update, and core services
- Manage users and groups, including use of a centralized directory for authentication
- Manage security, including basic firewall and SELinux configuration
Finally, this course will also have two exams simulating the LPIC1 exam.